You fall in love with this salad just by looking at it. Creamy and vitamin-rich hummus, together with whole grain rice, avocado and healthy spinach make the thing round! The best: after watching you are allowed to also enjoy the salad 😀
Beetroot rice salad with spinach & avocadoCourse: Pizza, Pasta & Rice, Recipes, Rezepte, Snacks & Salads
1 cup whole grain rice
100g baby spinach
250g cooked chickpeas
1 raw beetroot
2 garlic gloves
1 tsp Tahini
salt & peper
1 tbsp lemon juice
balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- Cook the rice according to package directions and let cool.
- In the meantime, prepare the hummus. Cut the beet into small cubes and mix them together with the cooked chickpeas, garlic, tahini paste and salt and pepper to a creamy hummus.
- Cut the avocado into cubes and chop the spinach.
- Mix the rice with the hummus and vegetables. Season the rice with salt and pepper and a little vinegar and oil.
- Goes well with: Black sesame seeds 🙂