Vegan Kaiserschmarrn from only a few ingredients. Incredibly delicious and super easy to make & I promise you: you will not miss the eggs here.
Caramelized KaiserschmarrnCourse: Recipes, Rezepte, Sweets & Cakes
250 g wheat flour or fine spelt flour
2 tsp baking powder
350 ml oat milk
2 tablespoons raisins
2 tsp coconut oil
2 tsp agave syrup
Cranberries, apple sauce or strawberry jam
- Mix the flour together with the baking powder and stir in the oat milk with a whisk to make a smooth batter.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan (about 23 cm, not too big) and put half of the dough in it. Optionally you can now add a few raisins on the dough
- Let the dough fry for about 5 minutes until golden brown and almost baked through. Cut the baked dough in half and turn it over. Let the Kaiserschmarrn brown for another 3 minutes.
- Take the baked dough out of the pan and put it on a plate. Do the same with the other half of the dough.
- Then tear both baked Kaiserschmarrn into smaller pieces. Add some more coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of agave syrup to the pan and caramelize the Kaiserschmarrn pieces. Add some cinnamon or powdered sugar to the dessert.
- Enjoy the Kaiserschmarrn with applesauce, cranberries or whatever you like.