when I had times no more breadcrumbs him van, I just tried to use sesame seeds for it. Here the result! I like so the baked cauliflower even better than with a conventional Panande.
baked cauliflower in sesame breading with tahini dipCourse: Rezepte, Snacks & Salate
60g spelt flour
120 ml Water
1 cup sesam
some salt and olive oil for frying
- For the dip
3 tbsp tahini
1 tsp agave syrup
1 tsbp olive oil
3 tbsp water
- Detach the cauliflower florets from the stalk
- Mix the flour with the water and add a little salt.
- Bread the cauliflower first in the flour mixture, then in the sesame seeds.
- Heat a pan with olive oil and fry the breaded cauliflower in it.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dip until creamy.