soo delicious and super creamy – the secret tip: At the end of a banana with in the curry give. Gives a super flavor and makes the dish particularly creamy.
yellow carrot bean curryCourse: Quinoa, Curries & Co., Rezepte
1 cup quinoa
2 cups water
300 g green beans
3 garlic cloves
3-5 cm ginger
2 tsp turmeric
2 tsp Soy Sauce
2 tsp cumin
some coconut oil
1 can coconut milk
- At the beginning, chop the garlic & ginger. Then divide the beans into pieces and cut the carrots into strips.
- Heat some coconut oil in the pan and brown all the vegetables for 10 minutes. Add the soy sauce and spices to the pan and brown everything again briefly.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa in a saucepan according to package directions and add a little salt.
- Add the coconut milk to the pan. Let the curry simmer for 5 minutes, then mash the banana with a fork and stir into the curry.
- Enjoy the curry together with the quinoa!