with walnuts, dark chocolate and peanut butter on top. This time not from the Omnia, but from the oven. Works but of course as always also in the van! I was even allowed to bake the banana bread with bananas directly from the plantation here. Better it probably does not go 🙂
BananenbreadCourse: Rezepte, Sweets & Kuchen
100g fine oat flakes
1 package baking powder
200ml oat milk
80ml sunflower oil
1 pinch salt
2 tsp cinnamon
- On Top
2 tbsp walnuts
70g dark chocolate
2 tbsp peanut butter
- Mix the bananas with the oat milk to make a banana milk. Mix in the flour, baking powder and rolled oats. Stir everything into a creamy dough.
- Then add the sunflower oil, the pinch of salt and the cinnamon.
- Pour the batter into a square baking dish. Chop the walnuts and the chocolate and put them on the dough. Chop the banane and put it on the banana bread as well.
- Now bake the banana bread at 180 degrees for half an hour in the oven. At the end after baking, add some peanut butter on top.
- In Omnia: Bake the banana bread for half an hour on medium heat.