Bulgur is made from durum wheat semolina and is considered a healthy and nutrient-rich food. In addition to carbohydrates, it provides minerals such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. It also contains vitamin E and various B vitamins.
Bulgur PorridgeDifficulty: Easy
1 cup of bulgur
2 cups water
1 cup oat milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp agave syrup
- Peanut banana cream
1 tbsp peanut butter
150 ml oat milk
- Nut seed topping
2 tbsp sunflower seeds
2 tbsp peanuts
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp hemp seeds
1 pinch salt
1 tbsp agave syrup
200 g papaya (optional: orange, mango)
- Put the bulgur in a pot and boil it with the water for 5 minutes. Then let it steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Toast the nuts and seeds in a pan with a pinch of salt..
- Mix the peanut butter with the banana and the milk to a cream.
- Add the oat milk, cinnamon and agave syrup to sweeten the bulgur. Stir the ingredients together and add more water if the porridge is still too dry.
- Caramelize the nut – seed mix with the agave syrup and let the mixture cool down..
- Cut the fruit into small pieces.
- Put the porridge in a deep plate. Top with some of the banana peanut cream, the fruit and the crunchy nut – seed mix. Enjoy with peanut cream on top.